Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Fetch is a Macintosh program that makes it easy to transfer files between your Macintosh and other computers over networks such as the Internet. Fetch transfers files using the File Transfer Protocol (FTP) or SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
Fetch can be used to:
- Publish a website at a web hosting provider.
- Rename, move, delete, and change the permissions of files on a web server in order to maintain a website.
- Transfer documents to a printing company or service bureau.
- Submit advertisements to newspapers and magazines.
- Publish images for eBay auction listings.
- Move files between your Macintosh and Macintosh, UNIX, Windows, NetWare, or other sorts of computers, as well as specialized equipment including medical imaging machines, image editing systems, and photo processing equipment.
Fetch 5.7 is compatible with Intel Macs running Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
For more details, see the What is Fetch? help topic.
For information about licensing and purchasing Fetch, see the Licensing Fetch help topic.