Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
To uninstall the Fetch application:
- In the Finder, choose Go > Applications to open the Applications folder.
- Locate the Fetch icon.
- Drag the Fetch icon to the Trash.
The Fetch Automator actions will be uninstalled when you uninstall the Fetch application.
Fetch also creates several files and folders in the Preferences and Caches folders of the Library folder in your home folder. While it does no harm to leave these items on your computer after you uninstall Fetch, for completeness, they are:
In the Caches folder:
- com.fetchsoftworks.Fetch (folder)
Older versions of Fetch may have also created files in the Preferences folder named:
- Fetch Cache
- Fetch Prefs
- Fetch Shortcuts
Some older versions of Fetch installed a Dashboard widget. While this version of Fetch no longer includes the widget, the widget from older versions may still be installed. You can uninstall the Fetch Dashboard widget using the Manage Widgets feature of Dashboard:
- Open Dashboard, either by clicking on Dashboard icon in the Dock or by pressing the Dashboard keyboard shortcut (usually the F12 key).
- Click on the Open (+) button in the bottom-left of the screen to reveal the widget bar.
- Click Manage Widgets to open the Widgets Dashboard widget.
- Scroll the list of widgets until you have located the Fetch widget.
- Click on the red Remove (-) button after the name of the Fetch widget.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to move the widget to the Trash.