Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Fetch Help > Menus > Fetch menu
Select a command title for more information about that command, if available.
- About Fetch
- Shows a window containing information about your copy of Fetch and quick ways to contact Fetch Softworks.
- Check for Update
- Checks to see if you're using the latest version of Fetch, and provides an easy way to download updates if you're not.
- Purchase / Purchase Upgrade
- Leads you through the purchasing process for a new version or upgrade of Fetch, and automatically enters your serial number after you've finished. Does not appear in the menu if you've already entered a serial number.
- Enter Serial Number
- Lets you enter the name and serial number you have received to license Fetch. Disabled if you've already entered your serial number.
- Shows the Fetch preferences window.
- The standard Mac OS X Services menu. Services are generally only available in text edit fields.
- Hide Fetch
- Hides Fetch and all its windows.
- Hide Others
- Hides all other applications and their windows.
- Show All
- Show (unhide) all hidden applications.
- Quit Fetch
- Quits Fetch. Any open connections will be closed, and any file transfers will be stopped (but you will be given an option to reconsider first).