Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Fetch Help > Menus > Go menu
Select a command title for more information about that command, if available.
- Returns you to the remote folder you were previously viewing.
- Open Folder
- Makes the selected folder the current folder and displays its contents in the file list.
- Parent Folder
- Takes you to the parent folder (enclosing folder) of the folder you're currently viewing.
- Takes you to your home folder on a server.
- Go to Folder
- Lets you change to another folder on the server by typing its path.
- Recently visited folders [list of folders]
- Choosing a folder takes you to that folder. Fetch remembers the folders you've recently visited on each server, and lists them in the Go menu so you can return to them quickly.
- Clear Menu
- Clears out the list of recently visited folders shown in the Go menu.