Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Fetch Help > Menus > Window menu
Select a command title for more information about that command, if available.
- Minimize Window / Minimize All Windows
- Minimizes a window, putting it in the Dock. To open the window again, click its icon in the Dock. Hold down the Option key and choose this command to minimize all Fetch windows.
- Enlarges a window to show as much information as possible. Choose Zoom again to return the window to its previous size.
- Bring All to Front / Arrange in Front
- Brings all the windows belonging to Fetch to be in front of the windows of other applications' windows. Hold down the Option key and choose this command to bring all Fetch windows to the front and tile them neatly.
- Fetch Shortcuts
- Opens or brings to the front the Fetch Shortcuts window, which lists the shortcuts you've created to files, folders, and servers.
- Fetch Transcript
- Opens or brings to the front the Fetch Transcript window, which shows a complete record of all the commands sent and responses received from servers.
- Currently Open Windows [list of window titles]
- At the bottom of the Window menu is a list of the windows currently open in Fetch. Choosing a window's name makes it the active window. The active window has a checkmark next to its name. Any minimized windows have diamonds (♦) next to their name.