Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
AppleScripts with Fetch (2 posts)
- Started 3 years ago by Russell
- Latest reply 3 years ago from Jim Matthews
There are a bunch of AppleScripts for Fetch available on your site. How do I integrate them with Fetch? Did there use to be an AppleScript menu attached to Fetch or is there some other method?
Jim Matthews Administrator
You can add them to the system scripts menu. To enable that menu:
1. Run AppleScript Editor (found in the Utilities folder inside the Applications folder)
2. Choose Preferences from the AppleScript Editor menu
3. Check the "Show Script menu in menu bar" checkbox
Once the menu appears on the right side of the menu bar, switch to Fetch, and click on the menu. Under "Open Scripts Folder" you will see an "Open Fetch Scripts Folder" menu item. Choose that to open the folder where you will want to keep scripts to run while Fetch is the front application.
I hope this helps,
- Page 1