Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Cache (2 posts)
- Started 4 years ago by Ed Harvey
- Latest reply 4 years ago from Scott McGuire
Ed Harvey Member
Does Fetch cache and if so how do you clear it?
Scott McGuire Administrator
Fetch does sometimes caches (stores) file lists locally in order to speed up their display.
You can tell Fetch to get an up-to-date file list from the server by going to the View menu and choosing Refresh.
Or you can also turn off the file list caching feature altogether, so that Fetch always gets a fresh file list from the server, by doing the following:
* Open Fetch.
* Go to the Fetch menu, and choose Preferences.
* Click the Miscellaneous tab.
* Click the "Ignore file list cache" checkbox to put a check next to it.
* Close the Preferences window.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- Page 1