Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
can't create a directory: file exists (2 posts)
- Started 2 years ago by Lamb
- Latest reply 2 years ago from Scott McGuire
Trying to upload folder. And every time I get an error: Can't create a directory: Files exists. Have even tried renaming, a different ftp site. Nothing works. Have never had issues before.
Scott McGuire Administrator
We'd like some more information to help diagnose the problem. Could you please do the following?
* Quit Fetch.
* Open Fetch again.
* Connect to your server.
* Try uploading the folder again.
* After you receive the error, go to the Window menu, and choose Fetch Transcript.
* Copy the entire contents of the transcript window, and paste them into a reply to this message.
We'll take a look and see if we can figure out what's going on.
- Page 1