Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
can't install 5.3 on new mac with leopard (2 posts)
- Started 4 years ago by carlamatusow
- Latest reply 4 years ago from Scott McGuire
When I try to install the latest fetch (5.3) on my new imac (10.5.4), the error message I see is that I don't have permission to replace all the items needed. I have reset the permissions on the old fetch so everyone has read & write. What am I missing?
Scott McGuire Administrator
Please try doing the following:
* Make sure you have quit the old version of Fetch so that no copies of Fetch are running.
* Open your Applications folder.
* Drag the old copy of Fetch to the Trash.
* Then drag the new copy of Fetch to the Applications folder.
Please let us know if you are still having a problem installing the latest Fetch after trying this.
- Page 1