Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
CAN'T UP LOAD FILES (2 posts)
- Started 5 years ago by Abrigg17
- Latest reply 5 years ago from Scott McGuire
just bought Fetch 5.5. I have 4 web sites made in Flash. I can only upload a new index.html on 2 of them.
I keep getting "...the could not open because there was a timeout waiting for the
server to establish an active data connection." "a local firewall might be blocking active
mode(PORT) transfers. Try turning off firewall port blocking' I don't understand I can
upload to 2 other sites.
Please help me
Scott McGuire Administrator
Are you uploading each of the sites to different web servers? If so, that would probably explain why 2 worked and two did not; each server is probably configured differently.
In order to give the best advice, we'd like some more information. Could you please do the following?
* Quit Fetch, if it's running.
* Open Fetch again.
* Connect to one of the servers you were having problems uploading to.
* Try uploading again.
* After you receive an error, go to the Window menu, and choose Fetch Transcript.
* Copy the entire contents of the transcript window, and paste them into a reply to this message.
- Page 1