Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Changes Won't Upload (2 posts)
- Started 9 years ago by debb
- Latest reply 9 years ago from Scott McGuire
Upgraded to fetch5.2 on a new imac running os10.4.8.
So far I've:
1. Changed a page. Uploaded the page. Old page appeared on server.
2. Trashed page. Remade page. Uploaded page. Old page appeared on server.
3. Trashed everything on my site's fetch list. Replaced everything from the same folder. Old page appeared on server.
4. Cleared the cache. Did everything again. Old page appeared on server.
Scott McGuire Administrator
The most likely explanation for this behavior is that the folder you are connecting to in Fetch is not the same one containing the file the web server is actually displaying.
That is, you may have had two copies of the files stored on the server, and you've been making changes to one copy, but the web server is actually using the other copy.
Double-check that you are connecting to the correct folder, and that there isn't another folder of webpages on your server.
If it all seems correct, let us know and we'll investigate further and try to sort it out.
- Page 1