Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Conflict with Firefox? (2 posts)
- Started 10 years ago by anntique
- Latest reply 10 years ago from Aron
I've been using Firefox for a while. All OK until I installed Fetch upgrade. Now Firefox won't open - "unexpectedly quit" error. Repaired disk permissions, reinstalled Firefox, etc. Anyone else have this problem? Any fixes?
Now Firefox won't open - "unexpectedly quit" error. Any fixes?
Fetch (including 5.0 betas) and Firefox (0.8 through 1.0.4) have always peaceably co-existed on my system.
Two things to try:
1) Try running Firefox in "safe" mode:
2) Try creating a new user profile:
3) Try trashing the Firefox application, and moving your profile folder to a new location (to back it up, including your bookmarks), then starting over with a new install of Firefox.
More info on your profile folder:
- Page 1