Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
deleting shorcuts (2 posts)
- Started 11 years ago by inqu
- Latest reply 11 years ago from Scott McGuire
Shorcut list is out of hand! My ISP has changed my login info again and I'd like to delete all prior shortcuts, but can't figure out how.
Any help would be appreciated,
Scott McGuire Administrator
To delete shortcuts:
* In Fetch 5, choose Shortcuts > Show Shortcuts from the menus. In Fetch 4, choose Windows > Fetch Shortcuts. This will display the list of all your shortcuts.
* Select a shortcut in the Fetch Shortcuts window by single-clicking on it. Hold down the Shift key or Command key when clicking to select more than one shortcut.
* Press the Delete key.
* A confirmation dialog will be displayed.
- Page 1