Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Fetch 5 Available! (1 post)
- Started 10 years ago by Jim Matthews
Jim Matthews Administrator
We are happy to announce the availability of Fetch 5, the latest version of the most popular file transfer program for the Apple Macintosh.
Fetch 5 is a major upgrade of Fetch that includes dozens of new features, making file transfer easier, more convenient, more secure, and more reliable than ever.
Fetch 5 features:
* SFTP support
* A redesigned user interface, including a toolbar for easy access to common Fetch functions
* Automatic support for StuffIt, Zip, Tar, Gzip and other common file formats
* Automatic Passive Mode for improved server and firewall compatibility
* Faster file transfers
* Bonjour (Rendezvous) support
* A file transfer progress indicator in the Dock
* Extensive online help, including help tags and a detailed Apple Help book
* Error messages in plain English
* Resumable uploads of binary file transfers
* Improved support for non-ASCII and Unicode filenames
* Improved compatibility with Windows, VMS, VM/CMS, VSFTPD, FileZilla, and WFTPD servers
* Improved AppleScript support
* In-place editing of file names and shortcut information
* And more!
See the Fetch 5 Tour at http://fetchsoftworks.com/Fetch5Tour/ for more information.
Fetch 5 is compatible with Mac OS X 10.2.4 and later, including Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger".
You can download Fetch 5 from the Fetch Softworks website:
Fetch 5 is free to try for 15 days, and you do not need to remove Fetch 4 to try it. Upgrades to Fetch 5 are available for $15 per user (with volume discounts for 10 or more users).
You can purchase an upgrade from the Fetch 5 application, or by visiting the upgrade page on the Fetch Softworks website:
If you have any questions about Fetch 5 please post them here on the message board.
- Page 1