Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Fetch 5.04 (2 posts)
- Started 8 years ago by guest
- Latest reply 8 years ago from Scott McGuire
guest Registered Member
Using Mac Os 10.28 Fetch 5.04
Fetch was running fine for weeks suddenly will not work any more. When Application Icon is clicked just dosn't start up?
It's as if it's being prevented from loading up.
Nothing else seems to have changed on my Mac,
Can anyone Help, this is hurting me.
Scott McGuire Administrator
Sorry you're having troubles.
First, download and install Fetch 5.0.5, and see if that works for you. You can download Fetch 5.0.5 from http://www.fetchsoftworks.com/downloads.html .
If that does not fix the problem, try doing the following:
* Choose "Home" from the Go menu in the Finder
* Open the Library folder
* Open the Preferences folder
* Find the Fetch Prefs, Fetch Cache, and com.fetchsoftworks.Fetch.plist files, and move them to the Desktop.
Then try to run Fetch. Does that fix the problem? If so, please email the three files you moved to the Desktop to us at:
bugs at fetchsoftworks dot com
so that we can figure out why they keep Fetch from working.
If that does not fix the problem, let us know and we'll investigate further.
- Page 1