Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Fetch 5.1b1 available for testing (1 post)
- Started 10 years ago by Scott McGuire
Scott McGuire Administrator
A public beta test preview of Fetch 5.1 is now available for downloading. Fetch 5.1 is a Universal Binary for compatibility with Apple's new Intel-based iMac and MacBook Pro computers, and features new support for the Dashboard and Automator technologies of Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger."
For 5.1b1 we:
* Added support for Intel Macintoshes — Fetch is now a Universal Binary
* Added Fetch Dashboard Widget, for easy drag-and-drop uploading and checking on the progress of your transfer
* Added nine Automator actions to upload, download, filter, move, set permissions and delete remote files
* Added built-in StuffIt support (i.e. it is no longer necessary to install StuffIt Expander to use Fetch's StuffIt support)
* Made the New Connection dialog modeless — you can now use other Fetch windows while the New Connection dialog is open
Please give this beta release a try, especially if you have Intel hardware, and let us know what you think. You can download it from:
For more information, see the Fetch 5 Read Me on the disk image or the Fetch 5 Release Notes topic in Fetch Help.
Please send feedback on this release to fetch-beta-feedback at fetchsoftworks dot com.
- Page 1