Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Fetch 5.2.1 available (1 post)
- Started 8 years ago by Scott McGuire
Scott McGuire Administrator
Fetch Softworks is pleased to announce that Fetch 5.2.1 is now available.
This release features numerous bug fixes. In particular, we:
* Fixed slow transfers when Fetch is in the foreground on some Macintosh models
* Improved the speed of the Shortcuts and Go menus when they contain many items
* Fixed droplet shortcuts so they can be used with accounts limited by parental controls (managed accounts)
* Added information about a droplet shortcut's destination to the Finder Get Info window
* Fixed problems with WebView and usernames that contain underscores
* Fixed errors when creating a WebView entry and a "View Source" window is open in Safari
* Improved compatibility with user-assigned keyboard shortcuts
* Fixed -981 and -982 errors when opening shortcut list windows and transcript windows with certain font setups
For a complete list of changes, see the Fetch 5.2.1 release notes.
Fetch 5.2.1 is a free update for Fetch 5 users; upgrades from Fetch 4 are available for $15.
You can download Fetch 5.2.1 from the Fetch Softworks homepage, or by choosing Check for Update... from the Fetch menu in an earlier version.
- Page 1