Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Fetch 5.5 permission error (2 posts)
- Started 5 years ago by Herbert
- Latest reply 5 years ago from Scott McGuire
When trying to install the upgrade I get the following error:
The operation can’t be completed because you don’t have permission to access some of the items.
What is wrong?
Scott McGuire Administrator
Sometimes Mac OS X gets confused about privileges when you're replacing applications. Fortunately, the problem is easy to solve. Please do the following:
* Make sure you've quit Fetch.
* Open your Applications folder.
* Drag the old version of Fetch to the Trash.
* Copy the new Fetch to your Applications folder.
You should be all set. Please let us know if you're still having problems.
- Page 1