Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
fetch crashes (2 posts)
- Started 9 years ago by rfdnewsgroup
- Latest reply 9 years ago from Scott McGuire
Fetch crashes when I try to launch the application. Was working fine. Then, crash.
Scott McGuire Administrator
Sorry to hear you're having troubles.
Which version of Fetch are you using?
Please try doing the following:
* Choose "Home" from the Go menu in the Finder
* Open the Library folder
* Open the Preferences folder
* Find the Fetch Prefs, Fetch Cache, and com.fetchsoftworks.Fetch.plist files, and move them to the Desktop.
Then try to run Fetch. Does that fix the problem? If so, please email the three files you moved to the Desktop to us at:
bugs at fetchsoftworks dot com
so that we can figure out why they make Fetch crash.
If that does not fix the problem, let us know and we'll investigate further.
- Page 1