Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Fetch is Corrupting JPEG's (2 posts)
- Started 6 years ago by mybubbles
- Latest reply 6 years ago from Scott McGuire
Is anyone else having trouble with Fetch corrupting JPEG's? I found some info on the net saying older versions of Fetch caused this issue so I'm wondering if this is an issue again with new versions?
Scott McGuire Administrator
No, there is no problem that we are aware of that would cause corrupted JPEGs when using the current version of Fetch.
It may be that one of your Fetch settings is set so that the JPEGs are getting transferred in the incorrect format.
Could you please check the following?
* Go to the Fetch menu and choose Preferences.
* Click the Download tab.
* The Default download mode pop-up should be set to Automatic. If it is set to something else, click the pop-up menu and change it to Automatic.
* Next click the Upload tab.
* Make sure Default upload format is set to Automatic.
* If you made a change, open a new connection to the server and try transferring JPEGs again and see if that fixes the problem.
If that doesn't help, let us know, and we'll investigate further.
- Page 1