Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Fetch Unexpectedly Quits when closing (2 posts)
- Started 2 years ago by Aesthetic
- Latest reply 2 years ago from Scott McGuire
Recently when closing Fetch I get a "Fetch quit unexpectedly" error. Happens every time. I tried downloading the most recent release and still the same problem.
Running 10.6.7 on an iMac 27"
Not sure what to check, any ideas?
Scott McGuire Administrator
The first thing you should try is restarting your Mac (go to the Apple menu, and choose Restart), and see if that fixes the problem.
If you are still experiencing the problem after restarting, we'd like to see a Fetch crash log, which may tell us more about what's causing the problem.
To find the Fetch crash logs on Mac OS X 10.6:
* In the Finder, go to the "Go" menu and choose "Home"
* Open the Library folder
* Open the Logs folder
* Open the DiagnosticReports folder
* Scroll down and find the files whose name begin with "Fetch." Each of the files will have a date in its name. Find the file with the most recent date.
Please send that file to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short description of the problem and we'll investigate.
- Page 1