Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
FTP SERVER CANNOT ACCESS FILE (2 posts)
- Started 8 years ago by JOHN NEW
- Latest reply 8 years ago from Scott McGuire
JOHN NEW Member
Tried to delete old filoes and upload new (re-designed) files.
1) Message came up that Fetch could not view one of the 'named' picture files.
2)I replaced the picture on my iWeb application and went through uploading process.
3)Same error notice - so I tried to delete old files. Same error message.
Cannot get past this problem. I have screen grabbed error message if this would help.
Best regards, John
Scott McGuire Administrator
Most likely the problem is that your files have characters in them that your FTP server does not like.
If you can send us a Fetch transcript, we will examine it and try to figure out what the problem is. To do this:
* Quit Fetch, if it's running.
* Open Fetch again.
* Connect to your server.
* Try to view one of the picture files that gave you an error.
* Try to delete one of the old files that gave you an error when you tried to delete.
* Go to the Window menu, and choose Fetch Transcript.
* Copy the entire contents of the transcript window, and paste them into a reply to this message.
- Page 1