Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
GSSAPI Error: Major Error: "Token had invalid signature" (4 posts)
- Started 10 years ago by bowser
- Latest reply 10 years ago from bowser
I have a client running OS X 10.2.x and upon uploading gets the following error:
GSSAPI Error: Major Error: "Token had invalid signature"
2) All settings match our recommended settings
3) Worked within the previous week, just happened today
4) Is able to list directories, and get files
5) She has permissions, and is under quota
6) Tried both using put, and drag and drop
7) She has the Kerb Extras installed, and is able to get both valid kerberos tickets
8) This error does create a 0-byte file of the same name.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Jim Matthews Administrator
Does she have any trouble uploading to non-Kerberos sites, such as the incoming folder on ftp.fetchsoftworks.com?
I await the client's response. Thank you for your advice!
After five days of seeing this issue, the client has reported that fetch was working fine.
- Page 1
This topic has been closed.