Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
help required (3 posts)
- Started 10 years ago by ssaunders
- Latest reply 10 years ago from ssaunders
I`m trying to use Fetch on Mac9.2 and am having a small problem.
I appear to be able to connect to the target machine (a linux box running Debian), but I cannot retrieve the list of files. I think this may be to do with Active/Passive FTP connections, but I dont know how to change this setting in Fetch (or even if it is possible).
Thanks for your help,
Jim Matthews Administrator
Changing the passive mode setting is the first thing I'd try. To do that you should:
1) Choose "Preferences..." from the Customize menu.
2) Click on the "Firewall" tab in the Preferences window.
3) Check (or uncheck) the "Use passive mode transfers (PASV)" checkbox.
4) Press the OK button.
Thanks Jim, that solved the problem.
- Page 1
This topic has been closed.