Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
.htaccess (2 posts)
- Started 6 years ago by sonny
- Latest reply 6 years ago from Scott McGuire
hello. trying to figure out how to get fetch to not "hide" my .htaccess files so that I can edit them. any help greatly appreciated. thanks.
Scott McGuire Administrator
Are you trying to see .htaccess files on the server, or on your Macintosh?
Assuming you're trying to see them on the server:
* Click Cancel to close the New Connection dialog, if necessary.
* Choose Preferences from the Fetch menu
* Click the Miscellaneous tab (in Fetch 4, click the Misc tab).
* Make sure the "Omit filenames beginning with a period" checkbox is unchecked.
* Close the Preferences.
* Then connect to your server, or select the transfer window showing your files and choose View > Refresh (in Fetch 4, choose Directories > Refresh File List).
If this does not fix your problem, let us know.
- Page 1