Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
I can't view some pages on my web site (2 posts)
- Started 9 years ago by pbp1967
- Latest reply 9 years ago from Scott McGuire
I need help, information, etc.
I'm new to Fetch. After uploading my files, I'm not able to view some of my pages. I have no idea what to do next to fix this problem. My web site address is www.keithhansen.com
If you go to catalog, then to t-shirts, you will know what i'm talking about.
Scott McGuire Administrator
We can't tell what's gone wrong just from looking at the website, so we'd like some more information.
Could you please do the following?
* Quit Fetch if it's running.
* Open Fetch again.
* Connect to your server.
* In the Fetch file list, open the "Keith Hansen" folder to show its contents. (If there isn't a "Keith Hansen" folder, skip this step.)
* Then choose Fetch Transcript from the Window menu, copy the entire contents of the transcript window, and paste them into a reply to this message?
We'll take a look and try to figure out what the problem is.
- Page 1