Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
install fail (2 posts)
- Started 10 years ago by londonluke
- Latest reply 10 years ago from Scott McGuire
just installed fetch onto a new g5 - entered serial no - all registered ok - enter my ftp client details - it looks for server, tells me it getting list of folders and then quits. can anyone help?
Scott McGuire Administrator
First, could you make sure that you installed the lateest version of Fetch, version 5.1.1? If not, you can download it from our website - http://fetchsoftworks.com . You shouldn't have to enter your serial number again.
If you already have the latest version or installing the latest version didn't help, the next thing to try is removing any old Fetch preferences you might have. (I know, it's a new machine, but just to make sure...) To remove the preferences:
* Choose "Home" from the Go menu in the Finder
* Open the Library folder
* Open the Preferences folder
* Find the Fetch Prefs, Fetch Cache, and com.fetchsoftworks.Fetch.plist files, and move them to the Desktop.
Then try to run Fetch. Does that fix the problem?
If not, let us know and we will investigate further.
- Page 1