Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Installing Upgrade (2 posts)
- Started 10 years ago by newyorkmusician
- Latest reply 10 years ago from Scott McGuire
I am unable to install the new Fetch upgrade. It downloads just fine and I move the icon to the applications folder as directed. However when I open Fetch again the old version opens. It it very frustrating because I am constantly getting messages to upgrade.
Mac, OS 10.4.8
Scott McGuire Administrator
Please try the following steps, which solve most installation problems:
* Quit Fetch if it is running.
* Open the Applications folder, and move any copy of Fetch in it (you may find there are more than one) to the Trash.
* Restart your Macintosh (go to the blue Apple menu in the upper left corner, and choose Restart).
* Then find the Fetch dmg (disk image) file again, and double-click on it to open it again.
* Copy the Fetch icon to the Applications folder.
* Drag the Fetch Installer icon to the trash.
* Try running Fetch.
Please let us know if this helps or not, or if you have more questions.
- Page 1