Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Insufficient privileges (2 posts)
- Started 7 years ago by casey
- Latest reply 7 years ago from Scott McGuire
HI - I am running Fetch 5.1.1 on Mac OS X intel machine. I downloaded the Fetch 5.2 upgrade and when I tired to move the icon to the applications folder, I was told the operation failed as I had insufficient privileges for some of the items.
Scott McGuire Administrator
I'd try the following:
* Quit Fetch if it's running.
* Open the Applications folder, and move the existing copy of Fetch to the Trash.
* Open the Fetch 5.2 disk image, and drag the new Fetch to the Applications folder.
If that doesn't work, try restarting your Mac (choose Restart from the blue Apple menu).
Let us know if that works.
- Page 1