Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
key commands (2 posts)
- Started 10 years ago by annw
- Latest reply 10 years ago from Jim Matthews
Hi, I’m very technically challenged, really hopelessly ignorant of these things, but managed to download and use fetch successfully. The problem is that since installing it every time I hit the shift key there is a sound and a white arrow appears and all the post shift text is capitalized and then highlighted if I hit the space bar. I can’t make it stop. It’s driving me bananas. I’m on a mac using OSX.
Jim Matthews Administrator
Fetch isn't doing that. I think you have the Sticky Keys feature turned on (it's designed for people who have difficulty typing with two hands). To turn that off (in OS X 10.3, it may be different in other versions of OS X) you would:
1) Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu
2) Click on the Universal Access icon
3) Click on the Keyboard tab
4) Turn off the Sticky Keys feature
- Page 1
This topic has been closed.