Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Mozilla Firefox (2 posts)
- Started 6 years ago by logrollers
- Latest reply 6 years ago from Scott McGuire
Hi, I have had good luck using Fetch to upload three websites, using iWeb, over the past year. I recently updated and uploaded a website. The updated info shows up on Internet Explorer, AOL, and Safari but for some reason, Mozilla Firefox is not uploading the new info. It stays the same as before. Any ideas?! Thanks!
Scott McGuire Administrator
While viewing your page in Firefox, have you tried choosing Reload from the View menu?
If that doesn't work, I would try the following in Firefox:
* Choose Preferences from the Firefox menu.
* Click the Advanced icon in the Preferences window toolbar.
* Click the Network tab in the Advanced pane.
* In the "Cache" section, click the "Clear Now" button.
Then try visiting your page again (choose Reload from the View menu if it's already open) and see if it shows the updates.
- Page 1