Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Need to be sure my registration is removed from Mac I am selling (2 posts)
- Started 4 years ago by John Needham
- Latest reply 4 years ago from Jim Matthews
John Needham Member
I need to know how to remove my registration information from Fetch 5.x. I am preparing to sell my Macintosh and due to age I cannot restore the drive because I do not have the restore media for the machine nor a good copy of the OS for the machine. SO I am trying to make sure that even though I am removing the applications (Fetch included) that the registration info is not still on the hard disk -- in essence, deregistering Fetch.
Thanks for your help.
Jim Matthews Administrator
To de-register Fetch, you should do two things:
1) Remove every copy of Fetch
2) Remove the com.fetchsoftworks.Fetch.plist file. To find it:
- Choose "Go to Folder" from the Go menu in the Finder
- Enter "~/Library/Preferences" and click the Go button
- Page 1