Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
New Connection Box Info (2 posts)
- Started 11 years ago by aztopping
- Latest reply 11 years ago from Jim Matthews
How do I enter the Host address, user ID and Password in the New Connection box, permanently, so that I do not have to enter that information each time I launch Fetc 4.0.3?
Jim Matthews Administrator
After filling out the New Connection window choose "Create New Default Shortcut..." from the Shortcuts pop-up menu. That way the New Connection window will come up with the Host and User ID filled in. To save the password you have two options. One is to check the "Add to keychain" checkbox; that will save the password to the system keychain, and retrieve it the next time (you may have to unlock the keychain each time). The other option is to take the following steps after creating the shortcut:
1) Choose "Fetch Shortcuts" from the Window menu.
2) Select the shortcut you created and choose "Edit Shortcut..." from the Customize menu.
3) Enter your password and press OK.
- Page 1
This topic has been closed.