Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
OS2 -- Folder/Subdirectories NOT recognized (2 posts)
- Started 4 years ago by Tom Coates
- Latest reply 4 years ago from Scott McGuire
Tom Coates Member
Trying trial version primarily to determine if it will work with an OS2FTP server. I can connect get file list HOWEVER, the list does NOT recognize subdirectories or subfolders ONLY files are listed. I thought OS2 FTP servers were listed as compatible with fetch.
Scott McGuire Administrator
Thanks for giving Fetch a try.
Fetch should be compatible with OS/2 servers, and if it is not, we'll look into getting it fixed.
In order to diagnose the problem, we'd like some more information. Could you please do the following?
* Quit Fetch, if it's running.
* Open Fetch again.
* Connect to your server.
* Go to the folder where you see the problem (if necessary).
* Go to the View menu, and choose Refresh.
* Then go to the Window menu, and choose Fetch Transcript.
* Copy the entire contents of the transcript window, and paste them into an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll take a look and try to figure out what's going on.
- Page 1