Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Previous versions? (4 posts)
- Started 3 years ago by Claire
- Latest reply 1 year ago from Jim Matthews
I had to replace the hard drive in my laptop and my old serial number won't work with the new version - is there a place I can download the version my serial number will work with?
Scott McGuire Administrator
You can download older versions of Fetch from our downloads page:
We hope you'll consider upgrading at some point, the upgrade is only $10 and includes these new features:
- You can now edit any kind of remote files with any application, and the changes will automatically be saved back to the server. Want to edit images with Photoshop? HTML files with Dreamweaver? Spreadsheets with Excel? Fetch 5.5 supports it.
- You can preview all sorts of remote files with Apple's Mac OS X 10.5 Quick Look technology by tapping the space bar - just like in the Finder.
- We've applied our twenty years of experience in Mac file transfer to make uploads more reliable than ever. If you've ever had large uploads stop or stall in the middle, you know how frustrating that can be - Fetch 5.5 will automatically resume stalled or interrupted uploads and keep going until your upload is complete.
- A quicker Get Info command that does not calculate folder sizes until you ask for them.
- Support for gestures on laptop trackpads.
- A redesigned Recent Folders menu to improve readability and display of the folder hierarchy.
- The file list now remembers the last sorting choice.
- And dozens of other fixes and improvements. For a complete list, see the Fetch 5.5 release notes.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Mike F Member
I was looking for a version that runs on a Mac Plus running 6.0.5. Yes, I know it is 2011 for 1 more day! Any links for these really old versions? Thanks Jim!
Jim Matthews Administrator
Try running 4.0.3, available at http://fetchsoftworks.com/fetch/download . I'm not sure it was ever tested on 6.0.5, but it ought to work.
- Page 1