Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Server info (3 posts)
- Started 4 years ago by Angalossy
- Latest reply 3 years ago from Angalossy
I'm completely new to FTP uploading etc so pls excuse such a basic question.
I'm trying to upload the unzipped download of Wordpress to Fetch so I can use it as content management to my site www.angalossymedia.com. I will then be using Fetch to upload a Wordpress theme.
At the moment I get the following message when I try and upload "could not create wordpress1 because the FTP server sent an expected response" what should I do?!
Scott McGuire Administrator
We'd like some more information to help diagnose the problem. Could you please do the following?
* Quit Fetch, if it's running.
* Open Fetch again.
* Connect to your server.
* Try uploading again.
* After you receive the error, go to the Window menu, and choose Fetch Transcript.
* Copy the entire contents of the transcript window, and paste them into a reply to this message.
We'll take a look and see if we can advise about the problem.
Hi - thanks got this resolved. Thanks for responding.
- Page 1