Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
shortcut (2 posts)
- Started 12 years ago by Mrgs
- Latest reply 12 years ago from Jim Matthews
My often used short cut. Now give me a Error on Password. Login in incorrect.
I have not changed anything, since it was working, except Mac OS 10.2.6 upgrade. I did this one other time but then s Password entry window came up and after entering my computer password, it worked. I don't get that password window now. so I don' t know if that is the problem. this is a single user powerbook using Airport to connect to Charter Cable Modem.
Jim Matthews Administrator
That error message comes from the server. I can't guess why the server wouldn't like your password one time, and like it the next. If you are still getting that error you should contact the web hosting provider to find out what has happened to your account. They may assign you a new password. You can enter that into your shortcut by following these steps:
1) Choose "Fetch Shortcuts" from the Window menu.
2) Select the shortcut and choose "Edit shortcut..." from the Customize menu.
3) Enter the new password and press OK.
- Page 1
This topic has been closed.