Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Shortcut list (2 posts)
- Started 9 years ago by Newname
- Latest reply 9 years ago from Jim Matthews
How do I remove connection shortcuts from my list? I have some that I no longer use.
Jim Matthews Administrator
Here are the steps:
1) Choose "Fetch Shortcuts" from the Window menu.
2) Click on the shortcut you'd like to remove.
3) Choose "Remove shortcut...:" from the Customize menu.
You can Command-click or Shift-click to select multiple shortcuts, and delete them all at once.
- Page 1
This topic has been closed.