Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Transfer File Not working (2 posts)
- Started 5 years ago by Jose
- Latest reply 5 years ago from Scott McGuire
Im trying to put my index file in. Usually I just click and drag and Fetch puts it in. But lately I click and drag, message says at the bottom: "Putting index.html as text file 0 bytes of 3.3 KB" and it stays like that. Does not transfer.
I tried through the icon "Put" and same thing... Transfer stops and tries to re-boot but nothing happens. Sometimes it says " Transfer Stalled" Any thoughts? thank you!
Scott McGuire Administrator
We'd like some more information to help diagnose the problem. Could you please do the following?
* Quit Fetch.
* Open Fetch again.
* Connect to your server.
* Try uploading again.
* Let Fetch try to transfer your file again.
* Either wait about 5 minutes, or until you receive an error message.
* Then go to the Window menu, and choose Fetch Transcript.
* Copy the entire contents of the transcript window, and paste them into a reply to this message.
We'll take a look and see if we can figure out what's going on.
- Page 1