Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Upgrading issues (2 posts)
- Started 5 years ago by Angel
- Latest reply 5 years ago from Scott McGuire
I am getting a message saying that i don't have sufficent privileges for some items to upgrade to 5.5 from 5.3 on my mac.
Anyone know why?
Scott McGuire Administrator
Sometimes Mac OS X gets confused about privileges when you're replacing applications. Fortunately, the problem is easy to solve. Please do the following:
* Make sure you've quit Fetch.
* Open your Applications folder.
* Drag the old version of Fetch to the Trash.
* Copy the new Fetch to your Applications folder.
That should do it. Please let us know if you're still having problems.
- Page 1