Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Vanishing shortcuts (2 posts)
- Started 8 years ago by catherineh
- Latest reply 8 years ago from Scott McGuire
Help! My shortcuts have vanished. They were fine yesterday. Computer shut down normally. Today, they've reverted to the defaults. What can I do??? I'm on Mac running 10.4.9 and an old version of Fetch -- 4.03. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Scott McGuire Administrator
Needless to say your shortcuts should not disappear myseriously... we are not sure what happened. I'm not sure if we can help recover them, but we'll try.
Could you please do the following?
* Choose "Home" from the Go menu in the Finder
* Open the Library folder
* Open the Preferences folder
* Find the Fetch Shortcuts and com.fetchsoftworks.Fetch.Shortcuts.plist files.
* Email those files to us at:
bb at fetchsoftworks dot com
You may only have one of the two files, but if you have both, please send both.
We'll take a look and see if there's any help we can provide.
[This message has been edited by ScottMcGuire (edited 11-13-2007).]
- Page 1