Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Wanted Features (2 posts)
- Started 12 years ago by SpaceCowboy
- Latest reply 12 years ago from Jim Matthews
There is a few features in Fetch that I'd like to see. Here is a list:
*Skiplist - a list where you can put file/folder names of stuff you don't want to transer (for exempel if I put GERMAN in the list, it won't tranfer any files/folders with the text GERMAN in it)
* If you try to transfer folders that already exists on the location where you try to transfer it to, it should go into that dir and transfer files that doesn't exists in it.
* An option where you can choose what Fetch should do if a file already exists (Overwrite/skip/resume)
* A list where you can write what files it should transfer first.. (i.e if I want to transfer all .html files first and then all .jpg files)
* A queue list (where you can queue all the files/folder you want to download)
That's all I can come up with at the moment.
I'd be really happy if you could fix this features asap ;)
Jim Matthews Administrator
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll keep them in mind as I work on future releases.
- Page 1
This topic has been closed.