Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Will Not Install (3 posts)
- Started 5 years ago by mpphoto
- Latest reply 5 years ago from mpphoto
It asked if I wanted to replace an older version than it told me "operation could not be completed because you do not have permission to access some of the items" ???
Scott McGuire Administrator
Mac OS X sometimes gets confused about permissions when you're trying to replace an existing application. Fortunately, the solution is straightforward.
Please do the following:
* Open your Applications folder.
* Drag your current copy of Fetch to the Trash.
* Then drag the new copy of Fetch to the Applications folder.
This should fix the problem. Let us know if it doesn't.
Thanks. It worked!
- Page 1