Today we released Fetch 5.7.4, a bug-fix update to Fetch 5.7. This release fixes a number of small bugs, including a couple cosmetic issues with OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
The changes are:
- Adopted OS X Mavericks code signing
- Fixed a compatibility problem with some versions of the Bulletproof FTP server
- Fixed a compatibility problem with the LIST -al command and some FTP servers
- Fixed a problem creating folders on some SFTP servers
- Fixed a problem resizing windows from the top edge
- Fixed a problem uploading files to some SFTP servers
- Fixed a problem where .DS_Store files were included in uploads
- Fixed a problem with choosing a default shortcut
- Fixed a problem with slow scrolling on OS X Mavericks
- Fixed a version number compatibility issue with some software distribution systems
- Improved stop button appearance on OS X Yosemite
Fetch 5.7.4 is a free update if you purchased your Fetch license after January 28, 2009; otherwise an upgrade is $10, and a new license is $29. Fetch 5.7.4 is compatible with Intel Macs running OS X 10.5 or newer, including OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
Please download Fetch 5.7.4 from the Fetch Download page, or by choosing Check for Update… from the menu in an earlier version, and let us know what you think of the new release.
Note: Fetch 5.7.4 is not yet available from the Mac App Store. I will post an update when it becomes available.