Today we released Fetch 5.7.5, a minor update that offers a sharper appearance on Macs with Retina displays.
The complete list of changes are as follows:
- Fixed a problem downloading iBooks Author documents
- Fixed a problem with FTP with TLS/SSL connections on pre-OS X 10.8 Macs
- Fixed problems with code signing for the Mac App Store
- Fixed a problem with slowdowns in multi-file downloads on high-speed networks
- Improved support for Retina displays
Fetch 5.7.5 is a free update if you purchased your Fetch license after January 28, 2009; otherwise an upgrade is $10, and a new license is $29. Fetch 5.7.5 is compatible with Intel Macs running OS X 10.5 or newer, including OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
Please download Fetch 5.7.5 from the Fetch Download page, or by choosing Check for Update… from the menu in an earlier version. If you purchased Fetch from the Mac App Store, open the App Store application and check the Updates tab for the new version. And please let us know what you think of the new release.