Fetch Softworks is pleased to announce that Fetch 5.2.1 is now available.
This release features numerous bug fixes.
In particular, we:
- Fixed slow transfers when Fetch is in the foreground on some Macintosh models
- Improved the speed of the Shortcuts and Go menus when they contain many items
- Fixed droplet shortcuts so they can be used with accounts limited by parental controls (managed accounts)
- Added information about a droplet shortcut’s destination to the Finder Get Info window
- Fixed problems with WebView and usernames that contain underscores
- Fixed errors when creating a WebView entry and a View Source window is open in Safari
- Improved compatibility with user-assigned keyboard shortcuts
- Fixed −981 and −982 errors when opening shortcut list windows and transcript windows with certain font setups
For a complete list of changes, see the Fetch 5.2.1 release notes.
Fetch 5.2.1 is a free update for users of Fetch 5 or later; upgrades from Fetch 4 are available for $15.
You can download Fetch 5.2.1 from the Fetch homepage, or by choosing Check for Update… from the Fetch menu in an earlier version.