Today we released Fetch 5.5.1, a bug-fix update to Fetch 5.5. This release fixes a number of problems reported by 5.5 users.
The changes include:
- Fixed rare crashes when uploading caused by missing default editors
- Fixed rare crashes when opening preferences caused by missing default editors
- Fixed rare freezes when getting file lists
- Fixed delays in renaming items when the list of recent folders is very long
- Fixed a problem where pressing Return in the Put dialog inserted a space into the names of uploaded files
For a complete list of changes, see the Fetch 5.5.1 Release Notes.
Fetch 5.5.1 is a free update if you purchased your Fetch license after January 28, 2009; otherwise an upgrade is $10, and a new license is $29.
Please download Fetch 5.5.1 from the Fetch Download page, or by choosing Check for Update… from the menu in an earlier version, and let us know what you think of the new release.