Fetch 5.5.3, a bug-fix update to Fetch 5.5, is now available. This release fixes a number of problems reported by our users.
The changes in Fetch 5.5.3 include:
- Fixed Mac OS -8905 errors when opening Fetch or saving shortcuts on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Fixed rare freezes when quitting
- Fixed a problem where Fetch displayed the copy cursor when moving a file
- Fixed problem displaying file lists with Norwegian month names from vsFTPd servers
- Fixed a problem where items moved to a parent folder would sometimes not appear in the parent folder's file list
- Improved compatibility with certain versions of the VanDyke VShell server that send non-standard TYPE replies
For a complete list of changes, see the Fetch 5.5.3 Release Notes.
The Fetch 5.5.3 update is free if you purchased your Fetch license after January 28, 2009; otherwise an upgrade is $10, and a new license is $29.
Please download Fetch 5.5.3 from the Fetch Download page, or by choosing Check for Update… from the menu in an earlier version, and let us know what you think of the new release.
Fetch 5.5.3 is a Universal binary, compatible with Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, including Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.