We’ve fixed a bunch of the bugs that you reported since the release of Roadshow 1.0 last month, and those fixes are now available in Roadshow 1.0.1.
- Added support for videos with missing MIME types
- Changed treatment of mute switch to be consistent with Videos app
- Fixed a bug that caused ads to be displayed incorrectly
- Fixed a crash when sharing a video by email
- Fixed a crash with QuickTime reference movies
- Fixed a problem logging into Radbox
- Fixed crash in tap-to-save on iOS 5.0b3
- Improved responsiveness while saving many videos
- Improved titles for videos found on Vimeo Watch Later page
Update today, and keep the feedback coming!