Your best friend for file transfer.

Fetch application logoFetch

Fetch odd that after macOS 10.13 can not save edits (11 posts)

• Started 1 month ago by Leroy
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago from William Slaughter
  • Leroy Member

macOS High Sierra public release (17A365)

Never had a problem with Fetch /BBedit before—however after upgrading to High Sierra, I can edit a file, save a file but for some reason Fetch does not make the change on the server

If I Get the file on my desktop, edit with BBedit and upload from Desktop—the edit seems to stick.

Very odd behavior.

Please advise

Edited 1 month ago #

• Jim Matthews Administrator

Hi,

I think I have a fix for this problem. Could you contact me at http://fetchsoftworks.com/fetch/feedback so I can send you a download link to a test version of Fetch with the fix?

Thanks,

Jim Matthews
    Fetch Softworks

Posted 1 month ago #

• Leroy Member

For the the public record:

Your fix resolved this issue.

Once again I am very impressed with the immediate response and your Support. Great FTP client software.

Thank you !

Posted 1 month ago #

• Jim Member

Hi Jim!

I'm having the same issue.
    Is there any chance you will be posting the fixed version soon?

Thanks!
    jim

Posted 1 month ago #

Hi other Jim,

Please contact me at http://fetchsoftworks.com/fetch/feedback for the download link. I will be releasing an official update, but I want to make sure I've addressed all High Sierra issues first.

Thanks,

Jim Matthews
    Fetch Softworks

Posted 1 month ago #

• Neal Member

Hi Jim, Yes, same issue here! Do you expect to post an updated version soon? Many thanks!

Posted 1 month ago #

• Aaron Member

Same problem here, glad it's a known issue and will be fixed, looking forward to the update!

Posted 1 month ago #

Hi,

I expect to have an update before long, but want to make sure we identify and fix any other issues with High Sierra.

Thanks,

Jim Matthews
    Fetch Softworks

Posted 1 month ago #

• Aaron Member

Just checking in on this, have the issues with Fetch and BBEdit been resolved?

Posted 6 days ago #

Hi Aaron,

We do have a test version that fixes that problem. Please contact me at http://fetchsoftworks.com/fetch/feedback for more a download link.

Thanks,

Jim Matthews
    Fetch Softworks

Posted 5 days ago #

• William Slaughter Member

Jim Matthews,

Same problem as others: can't save edits online with High Sierra. Would appreciate receiving the link to the fix you've offered others. Looking forward to the upgrade.

I've been a good and faithful user and advocate of Fetch practically from its beginning. I admire and appreciate the work you do.

William Slaughter
    wrs@unf.edu

Posted 19 hours ago #

• Or nickname, if you prefer.
  • This will be kept confidential.
  • This is to ensure that you’re a person, not a spambot.